With the New Year having just kicked off in style, it’s time to start looking ahead to some of the exciting highlights taking place in 2020. If you have a curious mind, a stake in sport or physical activity, and want to meet change-makers who are delivering fresh ideas and solutions for the sports world, then THE SPOT 2020 is tailor-made for you.
The third edition of ThinkSport’s international sport and innovation event will take place from 12 to 13 May 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland, and once again offer unique experiences and insights on pressing topics such as eSports, cyber security, human performance, fan engagement, and sustainability, to name just a few.
Some of our outstanding speakers have been confirmed already, including:
- Gael Caselli, Vice-President Sport, AEG Europe
- Adrien De Cheveigné, Digital and Audience Development Manager, UCI
- Tobias Gröber, Executive Director Business Unit Consumer Goods, ISPO
- Fabrice Leclerc, Angel @ EPFL
- Wim Sweldens, Chief Architect & Co-Founder, Kiswe Mobile
- Dr. Julian Tan, Head of Growth & Esports, Formula 1
Other exciting announcements are coming soon!
What to expect at THE SPOT
More than 1000 delegates from over 30 countries from the worlds of sport, academia and business are expected to participate in the event, which will offer a variety of opportunities and experiences:
- at the Marketplace and the Demo Zone, you will be able to present and discover brand new products and solutions at stands that will change every day;
- a conference and series of workshops in untraditional and engaging formats will help connect you with pioneers in innovation and promote valuable conversations;
- dozens of young companies will compete in a start-up battle where your vote will go toward crowning the ultimate champion; and
- numerous networking opportunities will make The SPOT the birthplace of new cross-sector partnerships and projects.
This year, for the first time, THE SPOT is providing a specific programme for R&D experts from the sporting goods industry. Other novelties are a number of workshops allowing a limited number of participants to delve deeper into specific topics, and the involvement of local students in the organisation of the start-up battle.
Don’t miss out! Join our sport and innovation community and click here to start 2020 on an exciting note by purchasing your early bird ticket (CHF 350.- instead of CHF 650.-)!
ThinkSport members can benefit from attractive discount rates for delegate passes (CHF 300.- CHF per employee instead of CHF 650.- and one free delegate pass for premium members) and favourable conditions for stands in the Market Place.